Anti Estrogen Steroids Letrozole for postmenopausal patients with advanced breast cancer 12809-51-5
High Purity Aromatase Inhibitor Steroid Powder Letrozole Femara For Breast Cancer Treatment
Letrozole in postmenopausal patients with advanced breast cancer whose Estrogen receptor and / or progesterone receptor positive or receptor status unknown
Femara (letrozole) is a type II (non-steroidal) third generation aromatase inhibitor. Clinically it is used to treat postmenopausal women with either estrogen receptor positive or estrogen receptor unknown breast cancer.
1. Letrozole is a powerful Aromatase Inhibitor that was developed to fight breast cancer.
2. For athletes and bodybuilders, it is a drug used to combat the estrogenic side effects of anabolic steroids water-retention, acne and gynocomastia.
3. It will also raise testosterone levels because of the lowered estrogen in the body.
4. Femara(generic name is letrozole) is a new drug developed for the treatment of advanced breast cancer in women.
5. Femara is the second in a new class of third-generation selective oral aromatase inhibitors.
6. It acts by blocking the enzyme aromatase, subsequently blocking the production of estrogen.
Assay 99.5% Steroid Hormone L etro zole Femara Pharmaceuticals 112809-51-5
CAS No: 112809-51-5
Molecular formula: C17H11N5
Molecular weight: 285.3
Appearance: White power
Minimum order: 100g
Supply ability: 5000kg/month
Quality standard: USP32
Delivery:Within 24hours After Your Payment
Le trozo le is approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of local or metastatic breast cancer that is hormone receptor positive or has an unknown receptor status in postmenopausal women.
1. Letrozole is an anti-Estrogen of the Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) family and is one of the most potent and powerfully effective of all AI’s. In fact, its potency is sometimes too much for some to handle when used for off label use. Letrozole first gained U.S. FDA approval in 1997 and would hit the market under the brand name Femara through Novartis.
2. Although Femara is the dominating trade name of the AI, unlike most AI’s it is the only one generally known by its chemical name Letrozole far more commonly than its dominating brand name.
3. Letrozole was first developed in an effort to combat breast cancer in post-menopausal women. In fact, it would prove to be virtually identical to the already popular AI in Arimidex (Anastrozole). While intended for breast cancer treatment, like many AI’s, it has found a welcomed home among anabolic steroid users.
4. Letrozole is one of the most commonly used anti-estrogens among steroid users during steroid use to combat possible estrogenic related side effects. It is so effective as an anti-estrogen in this regard many anabolic steroids have effectively reversed gynecomastia symptoms with Letrozole.
Letrozole Functions :
1. Letrozole is an AI, which holds the purpose of blocking the aromatase enzyme, which is in turn responsible for the production of estrogen. By inhibiting estrogen production, this lowers total serum estrogen levels in the body.
2. This will be useful to the breast cancer patient on the basis of such cancer often feeding off the estrogen hormone. It will be beneficial to the anabolic steroid user as excess estrogen often leads to some of the most commonly associated side effects of anabolic steroid use.
3. Letrozole also carries the ability to increase natural estrogeneproduction through an increase in Luteinizing Hormone (LH) and Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH). There have been physicians who have chosen Letro as it’s often known to treat low testosterone conditions, but this is normally not the preferred method of treatment.
4. Without question, when it comes to low testosterone treatment exogenous testosterone is generally the only thing that makes sense. However, Letrozole can be useful in such a plan in conjunction with exogenous testosterone in order to combat possible side effects. We will look into this in the effects section.
Femara is a new drug developed for the treatment of advanced breast cancer in women. Femara is the second in a new class of third-generation selective oral aromatase inhibitors.
It acts by blocking the enzyme aromatase, subsequently blocking the production of estrogen. Since many forms of breast cancer cells are stimulated by estrogen, it is hoped that by reducing amounts of estrogen in the body the progression of such a disease can be halted. This is the basic premise behind Nolvadex, except this drug blocks the action and not production of estrogen.
The effects of Femara can be quite dramatic to say the least. A daily dose of one tablet (2.5 mg) can produce estrogen suppression greater than 80 % in treated patients. With the powerful effect this drug has on hormone levels, it is only to be used (clinically) by post-menopausal women whose disease has progressed following treatment with Nolvadex. Side effects like hot flushes and hair thinning can be present, and would no doubt be much more severe in pre-menopausal patients.
Femara is approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of local or metastatic breast cancer that is hormone receptor positive or has an unknown receptor status in postmenopausal women.Femara is intended for use only by women who are no longer of childbearing age. Possible candidates must have already ceased to menstruate. It is often used in patients who have already undergone other cancer treatments, such as radiation, chemotherapy, and used other cancer drugs, like tamoxifen. This nonsteroidal aromatase inhibitor may help prevent any remaining cancer cells from spreading.Femara is used for the treatment of post-menopause breast cancer. Femara is a powerful Aromatase Inhibitor that was developed to fight breast cancer. For athletes and bodybuilders, it is a drug used to combat the estrogenic side effects of anabolic steroids water-retention, acne and gynocomastia. It will also raise testosterone levels because of the lowered estrogen in the body. Side effects from include a lowered sex drive and continuous use can lead to lowered lipid function and an impaired immune system.
Letrozoles lowers estrogen levels in postmenopausal women, which may slow the growth of certain types of breast tumors that need estrogen to grow in the body. Letrozoles is an aromatase inhibitor. It works by reducing the total amount of estrogen produced primarily in the body. This helps to starve cancer cells by depriving them of estrogen.
Letrozoles is used to treat breast cancer (such as hormone-receptor-positive breast cancer) in postmenopausal women. It is often given to women who have been taking tamoxifen (Nolvadex, Soltamox) for 5 years. Primarily treating certain kinds of breast cancer in women past menopause. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Letrozoles is also used to help prevent the cancer from returning. Some breast cancers are made to grow faster by a natural hormone called estrogen. Letrozoles decreases the amount of estrogen the body makes and helps to slow or reverse the growth of these breast cancers.
This medication may also be used to treat infertility in women.
||White or off-white crystaline powder
||White Crystalline powder
||Soluble in Chloroform; Soluble in ethanol when heated
||(1)Maximum absorption in wavelength of 240 nm Minimum absorption in wavelength of 215 nm
||(2)Infrared spectrum should be in accordance the dominant peak of contrast
||In accordance with the dominant peak of contrast
|Loss on drying
||Conforms Specifications of Enterprise Standard.
Letrozoles Using Ways:
Use letrozoles as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
You may take letrozoles with or without food. Letrozoles is usually taken once per day, or once every other day. Do not take 2 doses at once. Follow all directions on your prescription label. Do not take this medicine in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.
You should not use letrozoles if you have not gone completely through menopause.
While using letrozoles, you may need frequent blood tests. Your bone mineral density may also need to be checked.
If you miss a dose of letrozoles, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule.
Letrozoles may cause drowsiness or dizziness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use letrozoles with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
Letrozoles may cause dizziness; alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase this effect. To prevent dizziness, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of dizziness.
What should I know about storage and disposal of this medication?
Keep this medication in the container it came in, tightly closed, and out of reach of children. Store it at room temperature and away from excess heat and moisture (not in the bathroom). Throw away any medication that is outdated or no longer needed. Talk to your pharmacist about the proper disposal of your medication.
Raw powder in discount Toremifene Citrate
Raw powder in discount Fareston
Raw powder in discount Methoxydienone
Raw powder in discount Arimidex
Raw powder in discount Anastrozole
Raw powder in discount Clomiphene Citrate
Raw powder in discount Clomid
Raw powder in discount Clomifene Citrate
Raw powder in discount TAM
Raw powder in discount Tamoxifen citrate
Raw powder in discount Nolvadex
Raw powder in discount Tamoxifen
Raw powder in discount Exemestan
Raw powder in discount Aromasin
Raw powder in discount Exemestane
Raw powder in discount Femara
Raw powder in discount Letrozole
Raw powder in discount Fulvestrant
Raw powder in discount Faslodex
Hot sale anabolic steroids in discounts for new comsumers,why not give a enquiry,Surprising price will be provided to you.
|Testosterone Sustanon 250
|Drostanolone Propionate (Masteron)
|Methenolone Enanthate (Primobolan)